What You’ll Do:
At Workbar, we’re on a mission to transform the future of work. As COVID-19 accelerates the remote working trend, Workbar stands out as a network of workspaces across Greater Boston with a focus on wellness and productivity.
The Performance Marketing Manager will lead the overarching strategy and execution for lead generation – driving execution, optimization and all lead generation and nurture campaigns. You’ll be responsible for hitting key goals across owned and paid marketing channels for Workbar, managing and allocating marketing spend in collaboration with the Marketing Director.
In this role, you will be the channel owner for paid media, SEO and email, driving an integrated and best-in-class approach. We’re looking for a sharp, analytical and entrepreneurial marketer that has a track record of running performance marketing programs and delivering strong lead gen results.
Workbar is Boston’s original coworking space, with over 10 years of experience as a company plus 30+ years of collective management experience in the industry, you’ll be joining a team of passionate, experienced industry leaders. There is no red tape here: we make decisions quickly and empower our teams to accomplish their objectives.
Even More About What You’ll Do:
- Define, plan and execute online campaigns across multiple digital channels to generate high quality leads
- Manage the lead gen budget in collaboration with Marketing Director
- Work closely with the General Manager and Sales team to understand their processes, challenges, and opportunities deeply and work together towards developing strategies and approaches that drive leads for the business aligned with ever-changing workspace inventory across locations
- Articulate insights and progress to company execs
- Set and manage monthly and yearly goals for profitable growth in customer acquisition
- Help define quarterly marketing messages for the year and translate into specific campaign tactics across performance channels – work with the sales team to coordinate efforts and ensure timely followup
- Drive customer segmentation approach, identifying opportunistic audiences to convert both within our CRM database and through media
- Independently perform daily ad optimizations while monitoring and reporting out on trends in key performance metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally for key marketing campaigns and initiatives to ensure seamless and quality execution
- Identify and understand which media platforms are most effective or opportunistic for business need and investment levels (i.e. OOH, digital, search & social, print, OTT etc.)
- Host webinars with industry leaders and professionals to develop additional revenue stream as part of Workbar Live, our virtual and email community and lead generation program (established in response to COVID-19 and cancelation of all in-person events)
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop business cases, gain approval
- and execute.
Skills And Experience You Need:
- At least 3 years of experience in growth marketing or lead and demand generation
- You have a demonstrated track record of developing, building, evolving, and maintaining lead generation systems
- You have experience with paid media, owned media, web content strategy, testing and analytics
- You have a proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- You have online advertising hands-on experience running & optimizing campaigns
- You have a strong understanding of the marketing funnel and how to optimize at each stage
- You know and follow best practices for maintaining a healthy and engaged subscriber list and building best-in-class nurture campaigns
- You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns
- You are a driven, self-motivated individual
- You are able to work independently and in a team environment
- You have a strong attention to detail and highly organized
- You are familiar with New England region, currently live here or have lived here in the past
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary, plus performance-based bonus
- Unlimited paid time off
- A generous benefits package that includes: health, dental and vision
- Free Workbar membership for those based in New England and/or remote working flexibility to be based anywhere
- Paid parental, bereavement and community service leave
- Flexible qualification requirements, emphasizing non-traditional backgrounds
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
What You Can Expect Here:
It takes all of us to make Workbar a place where everyone feels they belong. At Workbar we provide our people with the tools and training to become more aware and informed professionals, including Unconscious Bias Training to help identify and eliminate hidden stereotypes and biases.
We have company-wide diversity and inclusion goals and as of July 2020, we will measure and report on them as part of our overall organizational KPIs. We believe that what we measure, we can make better. We are committed to providing a space where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work, as part of the Workbar team or as part of our member community.
While diversity embodies many things, at Workbar, our definition specifically refers to diversity of race, culture, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, body type and ability. Workbar is actively committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, at our company, on our team and within our membership community.