To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you’re passionate about building great web experiences and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Web Developer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work, particularly of customer-facing websites, is required.
- Create, update, and maintain web content in content management system (Django-CMS), monitor (quality control) content on live site and troubleshoot
- Develop world-class e-commerce experiences to make it easy for our customers to buy
- Work closely with the marketing and design teams to keep our website looking fresh and serving our customers
- Well-versed in building and shipping high-traffic websites in a production environment – have a portfolio of public facing company websites you can share
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and web engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as React
- Work with and have designed and built RESTful APIs
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Guide projects to completion, on time and to plan
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Front-end frameworks such as Foundation, React, Redux
- Python, PHP, Node.js in production environments
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Git experience preferred
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.