Performance improvement for value-based care.
You’re responsible for the day to day execution of our most strategic engagements. Working directly with clients, you craft the narrative and manage the deliverables for each engagement you lead. We lean on your experience running many successful client engagements to both anticipate problems and maintain focus on what really matters.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Translate customer needs into plans of action, using your presentation and analytical skills to effectively tell stories with data.
- Collaborate with our clinical and data science teams to analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop recommendations for presentation to client management.
- Work with clients to develop key performance metrics and to ensure client teams are making progress toward those metrics.
- Apply your customer relationship skills and healthcare domain expertise to identify and develop new business at existing clients.
- Grow the engagement team and develop team members.
- Build, track, and drive project plans and milestones.
- 5+ years of consulting experience leading engagements in healthcare environments (preferably within the Medicare / Medicaid spaces).
- 10+ years of overall work experience.
- Comfortable building and managing executive-level relationships.
- Talent for understanding data and using it to drive strategy and track progress.
- Ability to work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction.
- Exceptional relationship, communication, and client presentation skills.
Experience in any of these areas is useful:
- Collaboration with software teams.
- Statistical analysis and/or BI training.
- Experience with lean or QI improvement methodologies.
- Experience working in value-based / risk sharing environments.
- Equity opportunity.
- Health + dental + 401k.
- A chance to improve the quality of healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.