As a Veson Nautical Software Developer you’ll solve complex real world problems, and shape the future of the maritime shipping industry. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, and you’ll use your expertise to spec, design, code, test, document, and support the software that makes Veson Nautical stand out from the competition.
You will join an extraordinary team to develop desktop, mobile, and scalable web applications using .NET, HTML5, and React. You will also always be encouraged to develop imaginative solutions and further your professional development.
- Familiarity with design patterns for database-backed applications
- Involvement with developing for cloud-based architectures a plus
- Comfortable with the entire programming stack, from database on the back end to the GUI on the front end
- Able to work independently and in small teams
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Track record of applying new technologies and learning new languages to solve problems
- Excels at working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
About Veson Nautical
Veson Nautical delivers software solutions and services that enable the commercial maritime community to make more informed decisions, simplify everyday operations, and maximize profits. With offices in Boston, London, and Singapore, Veson Nautical is a dynamic organization with a committed team of executives, product managers, software developers, and client service experts. Dedicated to ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction, Veson Nautical brings decades of experience, technical knowledge, enthusiasm, and commitment to clients around the world. The combination of exceptional market growth and leading market position make this a superb opportunity for the right candidate.
Veson Nautical Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Three weeks’ vacation to start plus 11 holidays
- Generous health, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan + $500 employer contribution
- 401K + 4% employer match
- Health club membership subsidy
- Transportation benefit worth $84.50/month
- Free catered Tuesday and Friday lunches
- Friendly, informal work environment
- Office in Boston’s Back Bay