Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our public sector customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This position is a key technical support role within our Intelligence Services Training group. The primary responsibilities include authoring product support and client enablement content for our clients, partners, and other product users.
You will be responsible for identifying valuable content–whether from transcripts, internal communications, existing documentation, or even conversation–and converting it documented product descriptions, user workflows, and helpful tips. You will use best practices in product documentation and user workflow design to help our users leverage Recorded Future.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- Experience authoring technical product documentation, preferably for a security operations and systems organization.
- Ability to simplify complex technical information for target audiences.
- Passion for working with security and operations professionals to deliver cyber threat intelligence solutions.
- Documenting product descriptions, functions, use cases, workflows, and tips.
- Self-learner, with ability to read technical information to produce user-focused documentation.
- Experience in all the phases of delivering professional communication, including designing, writing, review planning, and production.
- Committed and highly reliable in meeting documentation requirements and deadlines
- Understand customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall requirements.
- Work alongside internal analyst team to ensure training and materials map to customer intelligence goals and processes.
- Document productized integration solutions and uses across a variety of enterprise security architectures, applications, and tools.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Communicate end-user feedback and requirements with engineering and field teams.
- At least 3 years experience in documenting installation, implementation, configuration, in a highly technical software company environment.
- Good technical understanding including knowledge of the cyber-security space and common information security methodologies.
- Experience with product support tools, such as Zendesk. Zendesk configuration and administration skills a plus.
- Experience with learning development tools, such as Docebo, Camtasia, etc.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of information design, presentation of data, language conventions, and communication principles
- Experience in content reuse methods
- Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles.
- Technical and troubleshooting experience with software/technology a plus.
- Experience with Recorded Future or similar intelligence / analytic products is a plus.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON is a plus, as is scripting (Python) to create solutions
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You’ll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.