To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Your mission is to help build an amazing recruiting function to find great engineers for our software and web teams. You will be focused on all levels of candidates. A natural inclination to discover ‘how things work’ and a strong motivation to dive deep into our products is essential for success. You will be a true technology geek at heart, who can understand the curiosity that motivates and captivates engineers.
If you’re passionate about connecting with software engineers, we want you to join our People Operations team as a Technical Recruiter.
- Recruit top talent in the world to join our software & web teams
- Source new talent in creative and unexpected places
- Help build a best-in-class recruiting function at Formlabs
- Ready to get started as a full lifecycle recruiter with a focus on software and web
- Can identify, filter, and connect with passive candidates using best practices
- Willing to push traditional recruiting practices by exploring new tools for sourcing and outreach
- Excel at giving a positive and high-touch experience to candidates
- Operate with urgency and can quickly prioritize
- Are results oriented and do what it takes to get the job done
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Know how to be present and get stuff done (without being pushy!)
- Will use data to continually improve our recruiting process
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- Time spent in high-growth startup environments
- Personal interest in software and web disciplines
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.