The Talent Sourcer will work closely with Salsify’s Sales Recruiting Lead, sales leadership, and hiring managers. They will be responsible for the top of the recruiting process (finding, filtering, qualifying, and presenting candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline. S/he will also utilize creative and outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target candidates via search search strings, cold calling, social media, and networking.
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key sales positions
- Work closely with the recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Understand and communicate what it takes to be successful at Salsify.
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Collect, measure and evaluate market data
- Present funnel metrics to recruiters and hiring managers on a daily basis
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, research, etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s ATS (Lever)
- Screen candidates for motivations, skills, compensation, etc.
- Relevant sourcing experience required
- A strong understanding of search strings and sourcing tools (Linkedin, Entelo preferred)
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- Proven results in past roles including sourcing and/or recruiting
- Results-oriented mindset with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment