Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
About the Role:
Our Recruiting team is at the forefront of building diverse teams of highly skilled, mission-aligned Panoramians. Some of our major focus areas include branding Panorama as one of the best places to work in Boston (and across the U.S.!), supporting interview teams to conduct structured interviews to minimize biased decision making, and facilitating a uniquely positive experience for every candidate we meet – setting Panorama apart from all the other places talented candidates could work. We’re looking for a Talent Recruiter to join us and help us scale our hiring practices for Sales, Marketing, and General & Administrative teams. This role will be based in Boston and report to our Head of Recruiting.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years’ experience managing high volume req loads as a campus, corporate, or agency recruiter
- Talking to candidates is your jam; you thrive when your calendar is fully loaded with interviews, networking events, and career fairs
- You have experience (or ideas) for how to build large pools of top-of-funnel prospects, including leveraging partnerships with colleges, universities, meetup groups, and networking organizations
- You have experience or a personal commitment to building diverse candidate pipelines
- You value the importance of high quality hires; you appreciate being a key player in scaling a high-performing company
- You are motivated by setting and exceeding ambitious goals
- You are a team player and love partnering with other recruiters and hiring managers to hire the best talent in Boston
- You can’t wait to tell Panorama’s story and be a major contributor to setting us apart from all the other growing tech companies in Boston
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.