Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 95 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
At this center of this, will sit the Talent Growth Partner. Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated talent magnet – you thrive when you get to balance your hyper-collaborative nature along with your love for autonomy and drive to succeed regardless of ambiguity. Pretty competitive, you are committed to the work and LOVE to win, but it’s not just the thrill of being #1, it’s because you care and believe in the impact your work has on people’s lives. You aregoal-oriented, super-driven and incredibly curious. You are a super communicator, incredibly charismatic and successful at building rapport, relating to all kinds of people. You’re highly organized and detailed oriented – accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines.
You have a proven track record of success and 4-6 years working in a high-growth talent acquisition team in the tech space.
What the role is
In this Talent Growth Partner role, you will be an integral part of our People team, responsible for identifying, attracting and developing Drizly’s team of top notch talent. You will support the Head of People in designing and implementing an effective talent strategy to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support our company goals. You will lead the charge of end-to-end recruitment to fulfill hiring requirements, from sourcing through start-date.
In this role you will:
- Develop plans to recruit a variety of roles, including building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
- Engage key stakeholders and hiring managers in order to understand their talent needs, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Manage metrics that measure talent acquisition effectiveness across multiple search verticals
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our top competitors and the industry
- Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
- Understand our broader business and be able to answer questions around Drizly’s Vision and strategy
- Bring the same data-driven continuous improvement rigor to the end-to-end candidate experience – and optimize ATS (Lever) to develop CRM capabilities/strategies in order to establish a pool of warm leads and advocates even when we can’t extend offers.
NOTE: We will only consider applications that include a note as to why you are excited to apply for this role. You can do this in the open field “Your note to the hiring manager.”
The Other Stuff
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a 401K, flexible time off and added perks.
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status