What you’ll do all day:
- Design and execute manager development programming that delivers measurable business and meaningful career growth for our employees.
- Develop content and resources that support multi-modal learning across the organization (both e-learning and live formats).
- Implement various learning methods companywide (online training, peer learning and workshops, coaching).
- Collaborate with the HR business partners & Senior leaders to assess learning gaps and design short and long-term initiatives that optimize employee success.
- Partner with our talent analytics team to create experiences that deliver results and return on investment; Leveraging analytics to measure the success of your programs and experiences.
- Identify and administer behavior assessment tools to support learning & development (e.g DISC).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record inclusive of 7+ years of experience designing & delivering manager and leadership development programs and experiences; Experience working with global audiences strongly preferred.
- Brings creativity to the way they consider delivering solutions to business challenges; Someone who is willing to take risks, try new methods to get big results and meet the unique needs of our leaders and learners.
- Has a genuine passion for learning & development and demonstrated skills to support designing & delivering engaging content via a wide range of methods.
- Strong knowledge of e-learning platforms, LMS systems and content-creation tools.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, verbal, facilitation and presentation skills with individuals at all levels, including experience working with senior leader and executive audiences.
- Displays a remarkable level of empathy that allows you to personalize and transform the learning experiences that you create for our people to ensure maximum relevance and impact.
- Demonstrates clear ability to manage many projects autonomously.
- Proven strong collaborative and influencing skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment where ambiguity and complexity exists
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Business, Leadership, Organizational Behavior or Adult learning preferred.
- Experience delivering learning and leadership development in a hyper growth, rapidly scaling tech company preferred though not required.