Website 6 River Systems
This is an exciting position on our customer success team in the North American market. We are searching for a strategic account manager to grow our current business and create trusting, long-term relationships with our largest customers. An ideal candidate has a strong ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization with experience in supply chain software or automation technologies a plus. The candidate will work cross-functionally to improve the entire experience and make customers raving fans of our product.
The strategic account manager focuses on a small number of “lighthouse” accounts that the company has deployed hundreds of mobile collaborative warehouse robots, called Chuck, across multiple of sites. These companies represent some of the largest logistics and retailers in the world with global presence and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Develop executive relationships with CxO level sponsors and influencers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals for existing customers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders
- Host quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and be executive advocate for customers
- Ensure the successful delivery of product according to customer needs and requirements
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or relevant role – experience working with executives in e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics a plus
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- History of collaboration with product management, marketing, technical support and engineering
- Excellent listening, written, and presentation skills
- Experience in negotiation of capital, rental, and service agreements
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or relevant field; MBA or Masters in Engineering is desirable
Position will require 50% travel with frequent visits to existing customer sites.