As a member of Drizly’s engineering team, we want you to bring experience building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your peers should see you as an expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You should be comfortable jumping in the deep end and learning new skills on an ever-involving platform.
Join us and help bring our feature ideas (and your own) off the whiteboard and into reality. We expect at least 4 years of experience in a similar role. Specific experience working on an eCommerce website a plus.
- Continue to improve performance and conversion of our website on both mobile browsers and on desktop
- Lead efforts in A/B testing of various features and optimizations that can be rolled out across our various platforms (Web, iOS and Android)
- Build new UIs for different types of online ordering (scheduling, gifting, group ordering, etc)
- React / Redux
- Ruby on Rails
- Consuming and informing design of APIs
- Caching / Performance considerations
Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. And because we push new versions of the website and API multiple times a day, it won’t take long to get your work out in front of users.
This job is in Boston, MA.