As a member of Drizly’s engineering team, we want you to bring experience building real products in the real world. Your peers should see you as a resource for technical discussions, and can trust you to go the extra mile to make sure your work is done on time. You should be comfortable jumping in the deep end and learning new skills on an ever-evolving platform.
Join us and help revolutionize alcohol e-commerce!
- 2-3 years software engineering experience
- B.S. in engineering or related field or equivalent
- experience with version control (git)
- experience with scripting languages (ruby or python) a plus
- experience in e-commerce a plus
Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. And because we push new versions of the website and API multiple times a day, it won’t take long to get your work out in front of users.