Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 95 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with scripting languages (Ruby or Python)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or Postgres)
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience in e-commerce a plus
- Experience in alcohol industry a plus
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- You care – about Drizly, our customers, your coworkers and team
- You solve it – proactively solve problems from design to deployment
- Elastic Search
The Good Stuff
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks