As a senior engineer at Salsify you will work with your technical lead and your peers to build valuable, well-crafted artifacts while learning new technologies and best practices. You will be entrusted to innovate and constantly improve our products in order to deliver a platform our customers love to use. In this role you will contribute to our ambitious technology architecture encompassing rich APIs and eventing to support a broad ecosystem of services. You will see the results of your efforts in our platform every day and grow with the company.
We need goal-oriented, experienced software engineers who excel at their craft, love to create great software and want to work on a strong team in order to expand their skills and advance their careers. In this role you will work with your product manager to design software that thrills our customers then craft and deliver your solution with the support of our tech leads and architects. You will solve complex business and scalability problems and define the direction of the product. You will see the results of your effort in our platform every day and grow with the company.
We created Salsify to transform the way companies manage and share e-commerce product content to radically increase productivity, efficiency, sales performance, and every-day buyer satisfaction. We are incredibly proud of our track record in satisfying our customers and are profoundly excited about the road ahead for us as we continue to expand our platform.
- An unwavering desire to deliver great software consistently and on-time
- The ability to break down your work and deliver incremental value while progressing toward your goal
- A desire to share what you know with more junior engineers and the team at large
- A background building applications and APIs that people love to use
- The ability to think about the entire architecture of the system and how to work effectively as a team
- Excellent command of at least one server-side language
- Experience working with server-side frameworks like Ruby on Rails
- Good fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrably strong object-oriented design skills. a solid grasp of how to run, monitor, and manage a cloud-hosted SaaS application a passion for designing, troubleshooting, and optimizing distributed systems
- Interest in and comfort with collaborating with product managers and other engineers to define the software you will build
- Unlimited coffee in a wide range of flavors, as well as cold brew on tap
- A rotating menu of snacks, with weekly lunches on Salsify
- Desks that convert to standing or sitting with the push of a button
- A fantastic location with every flavor of public transportation in close walking distance
- Free on-site yoga twice a week
- A long standing history of celebrating milestones and company successes as a team
- An office quadcopter and a few tricycles
- A commitment to supporting ongoing learning through funding conference attendance and other professional development resources
- A palpable excitement, optimism and commitment to the success of our company across our team
73% of consumers say that rich product content is the single most important factor in their product search and purchase decisions. The digital supply chain is changing and Salsify is at the forefront of this shift addressing the complex needs for brands and retailers. Salsify helps brands, retailers & distributors shorten time to market, enable more distribution channels and accelerate sales through the optimization, exchange and syndication of rich product content.
Salsify is backed by top tier venture capitalists and is experiencing high growth. Come be part of the team.