Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1300 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are an experienced growth marketer with a proven track record of managing in-house teams and rapidly scaling performance marketing programs.
Strategic and analytical, you drive measurable and quantifiable results leveraging your deep expertise in attribution. You cultivate innovation by constantly iterating on new ideas to reach the consumer and leveraging your customer focus. You relish leading a team and developing current talent to achieve results and accelerate careers. A strategic partner, you excel in setting your vision and rallying the organization to execute and achieve goals. You are also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and truly understand the data and its implications. At the end of the day, you pride yourself on getting results.
You have a proven track record of success and 12+ years working in DTC marketing.
What the role is
In the Senior Director of Growth Marketing role, you will be an integral part of the marketing team responsible for driving new customer acquisition. Driving new customers is critical to the long term success of Drizly; this role leads the charge in this area, requiring strong media, acquisition, and attribution experience. You and your team will also own Supplier Offsite Media, a unique media opportunity that Drizly can bring to its supplier brand partners leveraging Drizly’s valuable data set and closed loop Ecommerce reporting.
Please note: this role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.
In this role, you will:
- Drive vision and integrated channel strategies for growth marketing efforts across paid acquisition and SEO to exceed targets, with a focus on improving LTV:CAC
- Partner with the largest BevAlc brands in the space and grow Drizly’s off platform data and performance advertising offering
- Implement best practices for experimentation frameworks leveraging analysis and attribution methodology
- Partner closely with the Creative and Analytics teams to uncover insights and bring campaign creative to life for maximum relevance and impact
- Manage and grow vendor relationships; develop integrated solutions across all performance marketing channels (search, social, third-party networks, and programmatic)
- Attract, develop, and retain a talented team and ensure the people, process and tools are aligned and integrated to enable excellence
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.