We’re looking for an outgoing and energetic person who will guide our Strategic and Enterprise customers from day zero onwards through successful onboarding, adoption and expansion of Salsify across their organizations. As the voice of our Strategic and Enterprise customers, you will provide internal feedback and work with our Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements.
- Manage post-sales activity for Salsify’s Strategic/Enterprise customers and clearly identify and communicate their status, risks, and opportunities
- Create and execute Strategic/Enterprise Project Plans for rollout and successful adoption of Salsify
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Salsify product and our customers’ specific needs
- Work closely with our Salsify Training & Enablement teams to implement customized training plans and enablement materials for Enterprise customers.
- Teach customers to successfully use Salsify and provide product expertise to customers in support of their ongoing usage
- Work closely with our Account Management and Pre-Sales teams to execute Enterprise/Strategic opportunities
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements
- Function as the voice of the customer to provide internal feedback on how Salsify can better serve our customers
- Consult on industry best practices with our enterprise level customers as an ecommerce thought leader
- You have 5-10 years experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- You have 5-10 years experience in enterprise-wide deployments in high-tech companies
- You have experience and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across large organizations
- You have the ability to engage in strategic conversations with buyers, senior stakeholders, and IT leaders at customers through tactical conversations with power users, end users, and IT
- You have project management and/or program management experience
- You love coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or personal challenges.
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to diverse audiences
- You’re curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- You’re outgoing and are energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
73% of consumers say that rich product content is the single most important factor in their product search and purchase decisions. The digital supply chain is changing and Salsify is at the forefront of this shift addressing the complex needs for brands and retailers. Salsify helps brands, retailers & distributors shorten time to market, enable more distribution channels and accelerate sales through the optimization, exchange and syndication of rich product content.
Salsify is backed by top tier venture capitalists and is experiencing high growth. Come be part of the team.