Secure Code Warrior’s vision is to empower developers to be the first line of defence in their organisation by making security highly visible and providing them with the skills and tools to write secure code from the beginning. Our global software security business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a Sales Engineer (SE).
The Sales Engineer is the primary technical resource for the sales team when selling SCW platform technology to our most strategic prospects and accounts.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for pre-sales strategy and technical expertise for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions. The Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
The Sales Engineer must be fluent in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences and establish and maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Development and delivery of high stakes sales presentations and product demonstrations for new prospects and existing clients
- Sell Secure Code Warrior’s end-to-end platform
- Supporting Sales teams by managing responses to functional and technical elements of service quotes, Scope of Works
- Lead customer pilots and evaluations, including results writeups and findings.
- Evaluating clients’ vendor requirements, and developing integration strategies for the Secure Code Warrior platform
- Collecting and documenting customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Product Management team
- Together with marketing and product management, create sales and product assets to increase acceleration and success across the customer lifecycle.
- Conduct market research and contribute to go-to-market strategy and tactics for the Product Marketing team
- Traveling extensively within a regional market to support multiple Account Executives
- Evangelising the product to existing clients and at field events such as industry tradeshows, training seminars, and private sales events.
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated with a proven track record and interest in open source projects.
- They must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Organised and analytical, candidates must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
An ideal candidate is comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation that developsleading edge technologies which require expanding your knowledge on a monthly and even weekly basis, all within a dramatically expanding customer base.