Klaviyo is using technology to reinvent email marketing from the ground up. For too long marketing has been pretty selfish. Companies blast everyone with the same email, not because they think that’s what customers want, but because they don’t have a choice. Klaviyo fundamentally changes the game. Our software ties together everything companies know about their customers, processes massive quantities of data in real-time, and uses it drive a platform that’s part CRM, part analytics engine, and 100% an email platform that gets results.Technology has come a long way in the last 15 years, but email hasn’t really changed. We’re here to fix that.
Sales Operations at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, Sales Operations is the great enabler both within the sales team and beyond. The baseline of Sales Operations is owning, developing, and maintaining Salesforce — and the hygiene of the data inside of it — so that the Sales team can efficiently close as much as possible both now and the future. But the true mission of Sales Operations is to report out on and strategically analyze the health of the performance of individuals, teams, and the business as a whole to uncover opportunities for improvement. Or, simply put, great Operations makes everything go faster, and Klaviyo is a company at which going fast — without compromising on quality — is of the very highest order.
- Ensure that Salesforce is a finely tuned instrument for Sales as well as a precisely-maintained source of truth for the business
- Work with and enable leaders both within sales and beyond to access data and help them unlock insight on their teams’ results & behaviors
- Provide proactive insight into where there are opportunities to improve both within sales and beyond
- Work directly with other seniors leaders in the company across Finance, Marketing, Success, and Product / Engineering as appropriate
- An innate desire for efficiency, optimization, and data hygiene — if unclosed loops, unclean data, and mediocre processes don’t bother you, this is not the right fit
- 1 – 5 years experience doing operations of some kind, even if it’s not directly sales
- An engineering mindset — solving manually to develop an understanding and then automating away as much as possible
- Some basic coding skills
- The ability to balance discipline with agility and flexibility to successfully operate in a fast-growing startup environment
- Well-developed Excel skills
- Experience using CRMs, preferably Salesforce
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth. It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning. It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about.
Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!