Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. In touring clients’ offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle workplace hurdles everyone encountered: meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms; people lacked the right office space for tasks at hand – something had to give. Five years later, we’re tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we’re 70 crewmates going on 140. We have remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin’s team includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners, and more. We’re all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
We’re growing, and we’re hiring a Revenue Ops Analyst who can partner with sales and marketing in supporting the entire customer lifecycle.
Here’s what your week might look like as a Revenue Ops Analyst at Robin:
- Build reports and dashboards for internal customers. Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization. You will extract key KPI’s and insights from sales and marketing to drive business decisions.
- Partner with the Salesforce Administrator to manage all aspects of CRM, including workflow, reporting, data integrity, and maintenance
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize go-to-market performance
- 3 years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in high growth SaaS environment
- Advanced knowledge in Salesforce with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Competency with relational databases and SQL queries
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines,
We’re creating the smart office of the future. We’d love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.