Award-winning medical alert service serving high-risk consumers
QMedic is seeking a passionate self-starter and quick learner to take on high-impact marketing, operations and customer service responsibilities in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
With a sales footprint in 48 states, QMedic is changing the landscape of healthcare in the home. Our clients include Fortune 500 health plans such as Anthem, Centene, Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare. QMedic’s proactive medical alert service has received awards from the National Institutes of Health, The Cleveland Clinic, Amazon Web Services, and AARP for enabling aging, blind and disabled consumers to live independently at home.
As a Marketing & Operations Associate in our Boston Headquarters, you will help run point on daily operations and marketing communications. This is an entry-level position with opportunities for greater responsibility and advancement depending on performance. You must have an enduring interest in supporting high-risk consumers and a knack for patient and empathetic customer service.
- Serving as primary point of phone/email contact for customers and partners.
- Fulfilling customer orders (testing units/packaging/shipping) and coordinating installs with field service staff and health plan members as required.
- Leading online marketing and social media outreach, and writing engaging content, to drive lead generation and conversion across enterprise and consumer channels.
- Managing applications, renewals and business insurance documentation to ensure QMedic stays in compliance with state, federal and client mandates & guidelines.
- Developing fluency with QMedic’s end-to-end products and services; troubleshooting customer issues via telephone, email and live chat.
- You must be adaptable and have a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Be willing to search for solutions vs. ask for solutions.
- Good writing skills and knack for online marketing, social media and SEO.
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign and HTML/CSS a plus.
- Language proficiency in Spanish or Chinese a plus (many of our subscribers are non-English speakers).
- Bachelors Degree from 4-year accredited university required.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.5+ required.
- 2 references—2 professional or 1 professional/1 academic—will be required prior to hire.
- Must relocate to the Greater Boston Area.