Website 6 River Systems
We are searching for a program manager to lead multiple automation deployment programs. The expectation is that you bring in program management experience, learn quickly, and can work both independently and across the organization effectively. You will manage a team of deployment engineers and work with the go-to-market team to make our customers successful. The ideal candidate will be able to grow with the company and take on additional leadership roles over time. This is a unique opportunity; you will have an immediate impact on the development of our company.
- Lead multiple automation deployment projects including mobile robots, software, and auxiliary hardware
- Make customers raving fans of our product. Remove barriers to project success.
- Manage the full project lifecycle including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and lessons learned
- Lead a remote team of deployment engineers including attracting, hiring, retaining, and mentoring
- Influence company’s technical and business roadmap by balancing business needs with technical constraints
- Improve overall department capability through systems, processes and talent development
- 5-8 years experience leading multiple large-scale projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Experience with warehouse automation projects is a plus.
- BS in a technical discipline. Project Management certification and/or an MBA is a plus.
- Ability to manage distributed teams of engineers and influence others who are not direct reports
- Experience in core project management disciplines including activity scheduling, resource allocation, risk management, performance indicators reporting, and project closure
- Organization and time management skills. Ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and high stress situations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to concisely summarize key findings
Position requires significant travel (50%) to customer sites in North America.