At Drizly, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, analysis, and execution needed to transform the way people shop for alcohol. As a Product Manager, you will be at the intersection of meeting the needs of our customer, business, and team. You will be driving a product roadmap and executing in detail against that roadmap.
People who do well in Product Management at Drizly are curious, strategic do-ers, always willing to put in the time and energy to figuring out the best solution to a customer problem. While at Drizly, you’ll be leading a team of engineers, UX designers, and analysts and will be responsible for providing product recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning.
You’ll be responsible for translating customer problems into action plans, leading sprint planning meetings, executing on projects, and sharing results across the team.
What you will do:
- Identify opportunities that meet both customer and business needs using data and customer research.
- Assist in the development of the product roadmap spanning all devices (App, Mobile Web, Web).
- Provide analytical focus, translating into site features and enhancements.
- Drive the agenda on a day-to-day basis, constantly working through problems on your own and with your team. This is where the rubber meets the road. We have a lot to do and are looking for Product Managers who possess an intense degree of focus and ability to execute multiple projects at once.
- Detail requirements and drive your team towards action by solving problems together.
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance to key stakeholders.
- 3-5 years product management experience, preferably in consumer web internet product management.
- Demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights, with a focus on the customer.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to move quickly and execute.
- Cross functional leadership experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; proactive self-starter with strong organization skills.
- Team player.
We are looking forward to seeing your application.