Website Thought Industries
Powering the Business of Learning as the leading B2B customer training platform vendor.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Product Manager on our Product Team, you’ll get the chance to:
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to shape ideas into a detailed narrative that a developer can easily follow.
- Gather requirements to gain complete understanding around a proposed enhancement or change to the platform.
- Clearly articulate requirements, including detailed write-ups and wireframes, with the goal of moving a project forward toward handoff to development.
- Communicate and work closely with contracted designers as well as developers to take projects through each step of the product life cycle and see them through to completion.
- Assist our QA team by answering any questions regarding the intended functionality and UI-UX of a new feature or platform enhancement that comes up during the testing process.
- Understand the needs of the market as well as current clients to ensure the product team is building the right thing at the right time through regular customer interviews and market research.
- Become a product expert and use that knowledge to validate features that will function well in a complex and powerful product.
- Assist with post-release support to ensure marketing understands the functionality and value of major releases.
- Occasionally engage with customer success and sales teams at a high-level to provide product support.
- At least 2+ years experience post-degree working in a similar role or in a position that has transferable skill set.
- You’re self-motivated and excited to join a fast-paced, creative team with a proven ability to make an immediate impact as demonstrated by past job performance.
- You have the demonstrated ability to produce exceptional work both in an independent and collaborative environment.
- A strong track record of being thorough and strategic when approaching problems and passionate about solving them.
- An eye for design and the desire to create something beautiful!
- Experience working with or the ability to quickly pick up wireframing and design tools like Sketch, Figma or Balsamiq.
- Ability to work and organize projects within a basic project management tool like Airtable, Jira or Smart Sheets.
- Prior experience working at a SaaS company preferred.
- This is a full-time position based in our Boston office. No Recruiters, please, and we are only able to consider US citizens at this time.
We are a growing, well-funded technology company, with a talented team and a clear vision. This is a unique opportunity to take a lead role at an exciting SaaS software company with a robust cloud-based platform. We hire talented people who are self-motivated and team orientated. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.