A more centralized, accessible, powerful student experience
Ambi is a SaaS startup software company that is pioneering a new way of improving the student experience through social means. ambi is known for connecting students in a meaningful way, innovative integrations with existing campus technologies, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who care to bring the best educational experience to every student in the world.
Responsible for creating the most beautiful and functional product EdTech has ever seen. As a product designer, you’ll be expected to contribute to all aspects of the design process, including research, wireframing/prototyping, and visual design. You should have an open, adaptable, and highly collaborative attitude with a desire for continued growth. Understanding digital product building is paramount to your success.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience bringing digital products to life
- A solid portfolio of work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills
- Prototyping and interaction design experience, ideally with Framer.js and/or Principle.
- Clear and open communication skills.
- Ability to transform stakeholder goals, user research and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs.
- A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web, iOS/Android design.
- Objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in User Experience Design
- Proficient in Visual Design
- Proficient in Product Design
- Proficient in Human-centered Design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator
- Expert in Adobe InDesign
- Expert in Sketch
- Proficient with prototyping tools like InVision
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Customer empathy
Salary Range: $65k – $80k