A more centralized, accessible, powerful student experience
Ambi is a SaaS startup software company that is pioneering a new way of improving the student experience through social means. ambi is known for connecting students in a meaningful way, innovative integrations with existing campus technologies, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who care to bring the best education experience to every student in the world.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re an experienced full-stack developer who prefers to be involved in all tiers of a solution.
- You have wonderful written and oral communication.
- You thoroughly enjoy integrating disparate data sources through several methodologies including RESTful APIs and ETL.
- You thoroughly enjoy wiring up a solution to an analytics platform.
- You appreciate well-oiled DevOps including GitHub code repository management and Continuous Integration.
- You are comfortable working in a data-driven, Agile Scrum team.
- You love to tinker.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years as a Platform Engineer
- Proficient at developing in Node.js, React.js, and web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Proficient understanding and experience working with cloud services and their APIs like AWS
- Proficient at constructing and securing a publically available API
- Proficient at translating product requirements into engineering tasks with accurate estimations
- Proficient understanding of programming best-practices related to security
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience