We’re looking for a smart, capable generalist to help create process and handle a variety of one-off projects as part of our growing startup. Things like:
- Doing market research
- Scheduling customer interviews
- Creating a plan for content distribution
- Helping polish proposals & create templates
- Hiring specialists on Upwork for one-off projects outside your own skillset
We are ioVita, a Boston startup creating opportunities for more patient-centered healthcare. We’re building The mmj.org Initiative in partnership with The Lambert Center at Thomas Jefferson University, to advance the science related to medical marijuana and connect patients & stakeholders with evidence-based resources.
You should be:
- Skilled at finding information, evaluating its credibility, and organizing it.
- A capable communicator – both in your ability to organize thoughts and in simple, professional writing ability.
- Eager to contribute wherever you can — as happy to for your work to be supporting as you are for it to be the star.
- Multi-talented and looking for a role where you can continue to teach yourself new skills through new projects.
You’ll work out of our downtown Boston office, convenient to the Red Line and in a great startup environment. This can be a part-time role, or a part-time-to-full-time role. We’re looking for someone who can commit a minimum of 15 hours / week, and are happy to work with you on scheduling. If you’re interested in a more full-time role we’re happy to start you with more hours, and offer you a long-term role if it’s a good fit.
If you’re interested, reach out and please tell us about what makes you a good fit for this role, and include a link to your LinkedIn.