The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the success of our newest customers by assisting them with Klaviyo account setup and educating them on how to successfully integrate Klaviyo into their business. You will work cross functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to help create a frictionless process for our customers, so that they can “graduate” from onboarding and start fully utilizing Klaviyo’s features and functionality and maximize their business’ growth potential.
- Outreach to all new customers assigned to you.
- Conduct 30-45 minute phone calls with new customers.
- Create and execute an onboarding plan for customers, from initial call to fully onboarded.
- Ad-hoc support for additional trainings with new customers who are struggling or in danger of churning.
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the functions and special features of Klaviyo and be able to effectively transfer this knowledge to a wide range of customers.
- Advocate for customers throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process.
- Proactively surface, coordinate and drive new ideas to improve onboarding processes. This includes being a product expert and working with product and engineering teams to suggest improvements to any processes that prevent customers from getting value out of Klaviyo quickly.
- Conduct onboarding post-mortems and create recommendations based on lessons learned and identify both successful and unsuccessful elements of onboarding/implementations and establish best practices for onboarding.
- Deliver regular 1:many webinars for new customers.
- Monitor onboarding health across all new customers and track success of monthly customer cohorts.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint. Experience in Salesforce a plus.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, a desire to “wow” the customer and a passion for being part of a hard working team.
- Comfortable on the phone with 1:1 or 1:many training sessions.
- Results oriented, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Demonstrated empathy to the challenges our customers face.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate with customers, peers, and management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, balancing quality and progress.
- Self motivated, works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through.
- Strong product knowledge and ability to stay on top of new product releases.
- Ability to stay calm in high-stress situations and deliver solutions.
- Ability to work with a wide range of clientele from all over the world.
- Quick Learner & Executor.
- Highly Adaptive Problem Solver.
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!