Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated problem solver – complexity doesn’t scare you, in fact, it energizes you, and you thrive on finding smart solutions with a “can do” attitude.
You are a super communicator, incredibly charismatic and successful at building rapport, relating to all kinds of people. You’re highly organized and detail oriented – accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines. You are adept at finding the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
You have a proven track record of success and a minimum of 1+ years of professional experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What the role is
In this Office Manager role, you will be an integral part of Drizly’s People Ops team, owning many of the operational and administrative responsibilities at the Drizly Boston office. This role is also pivotal in maintaining/building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
As Drizly continues to scale, the person in this role will; support the ongoing maintenance of our physical office space, coordinate the execution of employee events, as well as overseeing and supporting all office processes with a focus on employee safety, well-being, and morale.
In supporting the HR Director and People Operations team at large, this role is critical in helping us create an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work.
In this role you will:
- Manage day to day operations to provide a comfortable and optimal working environment for our team.
- Serve as the first point of contact for general administrative office needs, including facility and building management support and communication.
- Maintain and oversee general administrative office needs, including: weekly grocery and lunch orders, external vendor management, organizing monthly supply orders and managing influx.
- Be the face of the Drizly Boston office. Receive and greet all visitors at the front desk while providing a welcoming experience.
- Support employee re-entry to the office by implementing and enforcing adherence to all health and safety policies and protocols.
- Assist with new hire onboarding by distributing welcome kits and leading office tours.
- Provide support and execution for internal and external events in partnership with the broader People Operations team.
- Provide remote support for and oversee the Denver, CO office.
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.