The Drift Office Manager will be the face of the company! Below is what we’re looking for in an Office Manager:
Attitude: Positive, tenacious, curious, fun, inviting, warm. No BS.
Qualities: MUST. LOVE. PRESSURE.
Time: You’re ready for game time anytime.
Skills: Email badass and calendaring aficionado. Travel planner, airline seat juggler.
Must love details so much you verge on OCD.
Office Manager & Administrative Assistant Duties: ( 33%)
– Assist executives with general tasks such as scheduling, speaking engagements, travel etc.
– General administrative and clerical support.
– Greet people entering the office.
– Direct people to the correct destination.
– Organization of the kitchen/snack area.
– Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
– Tidy and maintain the lobby and common areas.
– Manage relationships with vendors and building management.
– Other special requests or projects as needed.
People Operations Duties: (33 %)
– Build, enhance, and spread Drift’s culture through the entire organization. Work to amaze every employee and make Drift a company that people absolutely love.
– Plan and execute internal events
– Have knowledge of policies, programs and rewards. Help to improve these areas and be a point person for employee questions.
– Generate and help to promote content on the culture at Drift.
– Help in the development of new programs such as onboarding and talent development.
Special Projects: ( 33%)
– Work across the company to help where needed. Pitch in. Carry the water.