Website 6 River Systems
We are searching for an Office Coordinator to join our corporate team. This role will require you to wear many hats and you must be able to maintain composure and thrive in a high energy, task-oriented environment. Qualified candidates will have a strong sense of urgency, strong organizational skills, a can-do, proactive personality and the ability to act as a welcoming host to all of our guests.
- Greet all visitors and connect them with the appropriate party
- Maintain overall office appearance. Ensure kitchen is neat, clean and stocked with appropriate supplies. Ensure common areas and conference rooms are equipped with office supplies as needed
- Support HR in scheduling meetings, interviews and candidate transport
- Lead facilities management
- Provide administrative support to various staff as needed, including ordering office and break room supplies, access badge management, mail/FedEx support, calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, etc.
- Coordinate special projects and events (employee socials, trade shows, client visits, talent recruitment events)
- BA or BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting
- Superior written and verbal communication skills