Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
As Office Coordinator, you’ll be in the thick of many things! You’ll be involved in sales, marketing, finance, general administration, and anything else that needs to get done.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational experience, a proactive nature, outstanding technical skills, demonstrated communication experience, and most importantly, the hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment.
This is a great opportunity to capitalize on your desire to learn all you can about different aspects of the business (sales, marketing, finance, recruiting, HR, and office management) and help influence growth at one of the most sophisticated threat intelligence companies in the world. This is a hands-on environment so be ready for anything!
- Help ensure that the office runs smoothly, which includes keeping supplies in stock, working with vendors, ordering desks/chairs, mail and shipping needs, and general office upkeep
- Provide administrative support as needed, which includes invoices, filing, meeting scheduling, ordering food for private meetings
- Greeting/welcoming guests to the office (first face they see)
- Maintain/Update the internal website for the company
- Assist other teams with projects as needed
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree
- High-level of proficiency with G-suite, Microsoft Excel, ad hoc analytics, and other systems
- Strong background (either through work or education)
- Self-motivated so as to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Willing to take on projects and follow them to the finish
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new systems
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You’ll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.