Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits.
Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 70 cities across North America to serve up an entirely new way to shop, with huge selection, competitive pricing and a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that permeates Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us. Do you see yourself here? Read on.
About the Gig
We’re hiring a skilled mobile marketing manager who will drive app downloads to new heights. In this role, you will own the strategy, execution, and analysis of mobile acquisition marketing including media strategy, media planning, campaign management, campaign optimization, ad operations, creative management, and testing. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for driving quality app downloads that result in new buyers and revenue growth.
We’re a small, fast-moving team that truly understands the value of marketing. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a real, immediate impact on a business that’s experiencing rapid growth.
- Launch & optimize app download campaigns such as display, video, social, influencer and more across platforms like UAC, Facebook, Apple search, direct ad buys, video platforms, audience buying platforms, ad networks
- Help improve our understanding of campaign effectiveness and holistic mobile acquisition strategies using first-party data (SQL, Domo, Excel) and third-party data tools (Appsflyer.) Be the resident mobile marketing expert to analyze metrics on cross-channel and cross-device impact. Connect the dots, make sense of data and report to company on key app KPI’s
- Develop and optimize push notification strategy working with CRM team to improve efficiency of paid download campaigns – drive downloads to first purchase
- Work with product, UEX and dev teams to improve our new user experience on apps
- Drive organic downloads via IOS and Google Play ASO. Develop relationships with editors across platforms to increase Drizly visibility in editorial placements such as the Today tab and Apps we Love features
- Partner with creative team to develop engaging and fresh ads. Constantly test and optimize creative
- 3-5+ years leading mobile marketing programs, with quantifiable results in driving hyper growth for not only app downloads but also new customer acquisition
- Strong understanding of web and app technology: cookies, SDKs, tracking, tagging, cross device attribution, etc
- Strong understanding of data-driven, direct response digital marketing ecosystem, including the different platforms and partners available
- Highly structured and analytical approach to problem solving — you love digging into the numbers and uncovering hidden opportunities
- You have relentlessly high standards and are never satisfied with the status quo
About Other stuff
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a 401K, flexible time off and added perks