At Wistia, we empower small- and medium-sized businesses to confidently market in ways previously off limits to all but the biggest brands. We pride ourselves on teaching other marketers through our own creative marketing efforts (we just won a Webby!) and are looking for a Marketing Intern interested in learning about and impacting the various areas of our marketing team. You’ll help with email marketing, dig into the numbers to help us better understand how to improve, and pitch in on other initiatives across the team to help us tell the story of our products and how they help other markets improve.
Responsibilities and Projects:
- Help Wistia to continue delighting our customers with our email communication through Hubspot
- Develop triggered email campaigns that support the customer journey
- Explore segmentation, testing and industry standard methodologies
- Work with the Marketing team to build cohesive storytelling on-and-off-site
- Projects may include:
- Creating net-new/augmenting existing workflows to support new product features
- Spearheading a program focused on generating customer reviews
- Helping the team with other initiatives that come up during the internship
Email as a channel touches many departments, and your work will collaborate with Marketing, Creative & Sales.
- Pursuing (or completed) a degree in marketing/communications or BA/BS with experience in marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a high attention to detail.
- Familiarity and experience with an ESP (email service provider) is a plus.
This job might be for you if you:
- You want to learn more about marketing and the customer brand journey
- You love data and testing
- Are a strategic thinker and enjoy problem solving
- You are eager to learn and comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid business