Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You geek out over marketing automation and consumer segmentation. You thrive when you get to hypothesize, ideate, build, and report on campaigns and initiatives–you like to own the end-to-end process and love building complex customer journeys with personalization. You are a detail-oriented person who has brought themselves up to speed on a variety of different marketing automation platforms. You’re comfortable hitting send on communications to millions because you know you nailed the content, targeting, testing variables, and more. You love learning, you know SQL and HTML and you’re curious and creative about finding the best way to achieve a goal. You’re goal-oriented, but know the best way to get there is together and you get energy from collaboration, discussion, and partnership.
You have a proven track record of success and 2-3 years working in retention marketing & marketing automation with areas of influence such as CRM, database marketing, email and/or push notifications.
What the role is
In this Marketing Automation Manager role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team, responsible for creating and maintaining journey-based campaigns for consumer, corporate, and retail partner audiences, connecting new data to improve personalization and content capabilities and creating and monitoring a testing roadmap to improve key performance indicators. You will support the Director of CRM to activate Drizly’s complex marketplace data in the consumer journey, bring new communication platforms into the CRM toolbox and foster 1:1 communication at scale to grow consumer value to support our company’s active customer and retention goals.
In this role you will:
- Own ad hoc and automated campaign creation for B2C, corporate, and B2B audiences across campaign management platforms (Emarsys and Pardot).
- This includes the full lifecycle of a campaign from design + copy briefing, coding/set-up, deploying, reporting and iteration.
- Partner with teams across the business to include the right message for the right consumer. From brand marketing, category management/merchandising, and supplier teams, you’ll balance multiple requirements with data on what performs weekly, monthly, and initiative-based reporting.
- Partner with BI and data science on reporting and holdout initiatives.
- Be an active manager of 3rd party relationships with campaign management platforms and tools, processing help tickets, attending product briefings, feeding back Drizly requirements, participating in partner betas and ensuring Drizly is using best practice tactics.
NOTE: We will only consider applications that include a note as to why you are excited to apply for this role. You can do this in the open field “Your note to the hiring manager.”
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status