Website iRewardHealth, Inc.
iRewardHealth pays you for being healthy!
Job Title: Business Development Representative II (Sales Department)
Standard Weekly Hours: 40 (full-time)
Location: Boston, MA
Compensation: Base + Commission; bonus
iRewardHealth is a mobile software application that rewards individuals for tracking behaviors and building healthy habits by turning these healthy actions into cash. We are committed to a work-hard, play-hard mentality and have exciting company outings and team building exercises, a fun and relaxed atmosphere, and a casual dress code. We offer a great vacation package, unlimited sick time, health insurance, and additional employee benefit options. Our office is located in downtown Boston.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) plays a crucial role in creating and building client relationships while also obtaining new leads. The BDR works within the sales cycle by identifying, prospecting, calling, and booking initial and follow-up appointments with potential clients. Additionally, the BDR leads telephonic and in-person client presentations, contract negotiations, and closes deals. The main role of the BDR is to make sales or obtain orders or contracts for paid services. Business Development Representatives are responsible for tracking activity in Salesforce and creatively looking for ways to reach out to prospects that extend beyond email and telephone conversations.
The Business Development Representative is a high-energy individual, an eager self-starter with excellent communication skills, a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, continuously evolving, results-driven environment.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Perform a high volume of cold calls to secure new business and identify prospective clients
- Use email or in-person networking to make contact with prospective clients
- Attend networking events, conferences or industry meetings to generate leads that will allow iRewardHealth to expand their business
- Support the lead gathering process by conducting frequent online prospect research to identify targets that meet our customer profile
- Develop and implement new sales tactics to build prospect pipeline
- Continually build and maintain a strong pipeline and actively manage opportunities throughout the entire sales process
- Identify prospective clients’ challenges and needs and position iRewardHealth’s solutions effectively to be the solution service provider
- Collaborate with marketing and management to generate demand, and follow-up on marketing campaigns
- Provide web-based demonstrations of the product and lead in-person presentations with potential customers
- Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship including, but not limited to: sales to operations handoff, issue management, product presentation, need management, closing deals
- Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow up in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions as outlined above.
- Minimum three (3) years in a sales-related position to include lead generation, inside and outside sales, and business development
- Recent outside sales and cold calling experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, sales, or other related discipline; or Associate’s degree and equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and the drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgement
- Computer experience to include typing, navigating the Internet, and using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to effectively manage large amounts of client information
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool preferred
- Minimum two (2) years’ of B2B sales experience preferred
- Minimum two (2) years’ of door-to-door sales experience preferred
- Full sales cycle experience for healthcare and/or technology services preferred
- Experience in healthcare or technology industry is preferred
iRewardHealth does not discriminate against, nor does it tolerate discrimination against or harassment of, any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, iRewardHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. All employment decisions are based on legitimate non-discriminatory business criteria and merit.