We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious retailer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM – organization is key
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We are passionate about what we are doing at Drizly and are excited to be growing our team. Outside of honing your craft there are frequent happy hours and monthly company outings.