As Fasten’s HR Manager you will build a world-class environment and define how we hire, develop, and retain the best talent on the planet. You will champion Fasten’s motto of ‘People First’ coaching and supporting your fellow colleagues with their professional growth. Along with coaching and talent development, you will be solely responsible for recruitment, facility management, process creation, termination, cross-departmental communication facilitation, health benefits administration, employee file maintenance, onboarding, payroll preparation and mediation.
Who you are:
- You are a great listener with an active sense of empathy and a strong ability to influence.
- You are very active and hyper-social. You think of yourself as a people person. Everybody who knows you considers you a true social butterfly.
- You are a creature of the digital age. Yet you understand that we live in an analog world. You thrive at the intersection of both.
- You are highly adaptable. You welcome change, both within the company and in the marketplace.
What you have:
- Content expertise in Talent Planning, Performance Management, and/or Compensation.
- Significant experience in building and managing teams.
- A history of success in fast-paced (preferable startup) environments.
- SPHR or CIPD certificate.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources/Organizational Development, Communications; Master’s Degree a bonus.
- Outstanding writing and public-speaking skills.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting (from sourcing to closing).
- Work closely with the founding team to help establish clear processes and execute critical hiring needs today with a vision for what’s around the corner.
- Develop and implement sourcing plans, hiring strategies, and recruiting processes for both technical as well as non-technical positions.
- Create onboarding and KPI-focused development goals to prioritize growth and retention.
- Lead Fasten’s efforts to externalize our culture by being an insider in Boston.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and run point on negotiation / closing.
- Build a stellar recruiting team that continues to sustain our rapid growth model.
At Fasten, we believe ridesharing will be a mainstay in the future of transportation. But only after ridesharing companies make serious changes to the way they operate. For instance, charging 20% commission from drivers is unsustainable. We have a different approach. We believe in being fair to drivers while staying affordable for riders. And we believe that’s how ridesharing will grow.
Ridesharing is a vital part of the urban mobility framework and is growing exponentially. Investors around the globe have entrusted ridesharing startups with tens of billions of dollars because of their potential to usher in a new era in the way people move about in cities.
We offer a unique, ground-floor opportunity to play an important role in this exponential growth. Come join our team of successful serial entrepreneurs and help us make ridesharing more affordable for everyone.