Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracle’s Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, L’Oréal, and Puma. For more information about Pixability’s video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees, and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston’s Coolest Companies by BostInno (2017), and listed on the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.
As HR Manager, you’ll be instrumental in maintaining and advancing our award winning culture. You’ll drive developing and delivering a wide range of HR initiatives and proactively providing hands on guidance and consultation to the organization. You will lead the HR function, partnering with managers and leadership at all levels to support the workforce. Balancing strategy and tactics, you’ll be accountable for HR management including employee relations, performance management, coaching / development, benefits and compensation, etc.
Who You Are
You are passionate, smart, and solutions oriented with the ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced and transforming company. You’re able to shift gears quickly and often, managing all aspects of HR’s support to the full employee lifecycle. You love to stay busy in this highly visible position, so the ability to constantly prioritize workload is a key attribute. You have a take-charge mentality, strong time management skills and the ability to operate with a high level of discretion and judgment. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to multitask while maintaining a keen attention to detail. You have a strong desire to be a part of a changing and improving organization, and an interest in supporting the success of our team and the company. Most of all, you’re fun, outgoing, and genuinely care about getting the job done.
What You’ll Do
- As the key point for HR, you’ll be the primary contact for employee questions related to benefits, payroll, policies, and other HR programs, and resolve issues as needed.
- Work with leadership team to actively reinforce company culture and values by promoting company-wide initiatives to support a positive culture and provides a great employee experience.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on carrying out goal setting, performance reviews and providing feedback to employees; ensure that reviews have been completed and development plans are in place.
- Conduct employee onboarding/offboarding, orientation and training programs. Further develop formalized onboarding process to ensure new employees are being effectively provided with the tools & training to be set up for success in their new roles as well as fully immersed in company culture.
- Provide hands-on support to employees and managers to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improving performance, ensuring compliance; and balancing the demands of business objectives with the need for consistency across the company.
- Oversee the maintenance and integrity of the company’s HRIS system and employee data.
- Provide coaching and consulting to business leaders on effective performance management intervention as needed based on skill gaps and poor performance
- Ensure consistent interpretation and administration of company policies and procedures, practices and principles relating to employee relations and risk management; counsel and advise management and recommend approaches to resolve problems.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to consistently improve on employee happiness, individual efficiency, and overall company success.
What You Bring to the Party
- 5+ years of human resources experience in executing operational HR tactics with a high level of efficiency and limited resources
- Superior presentation and communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities on a daily basis and with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player with a continuous improvement mindset that is willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Local candidates only please – no relocation is available for this position.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.