As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
The People Operations team has grown Formlabs from a small crew to a multiple office and 500+ headcount organization. We’re not slowing down anytime soon – and we’re ready to build (the right) process and implement programs to keep our best talent scaling with us. In this role, your time will be spent in project-driven work, both with the People Operations team, but also broadly across company leadership. If you’re excited to jump in and build our people practices to scale with us, we want you as our Senior Human Resources Business Partner.
- Scale up people practices so we continue to attract, grow, and retain top talent
- Implement successful people programs across multiple teams
- Provide expertise and guidance in compensation and benefits analysis, performance management and career planning, employee satisfaction and retention, and overall engagement
- Use data to identify patterns, predict trends, and guide decisions
- A strategic HR partner who balances a consultative and hands-on approach
- Demonstrable success implementing people programs in organizations 500+
- An analytical and detailed thinker who uses quantitative and qualitative data
- Expert at pulling insights out of many sources (engagement survey, HRIS, etc)
- An operational thinker who sees where our process should change as we grow
- Collaborative with very strong project management and communication skills
- Solution-oriented with a high-capacity to implement and improve processes
- Motivated to enhance company performance through best people practices
- Global HR experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.