Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. In touring clients’ offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle workplace hurdles everyone encountered: meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms; people lacked the right office space for tasks at hand — something had to give. Five years later, we’re tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we’re 70 crewmates going on 140. We have remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin’s team includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners, and more. We’re all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
Robin is growing quickly (2x in 2019) and we’re looking for an experienced HR professional to help take us to the next level. As an HR Manager, you will design a best in class onboarding process, partner with the hiring manager to drive compensation strategy as well as own benefits renewal, handle employee relations issues and compliance related HR issues.
About the role:
- Spearhead key human resources projects and initiatives, including compliance policy development, and performance management.
- Drive important company growth initiatives around new employee onboarding and employee enrichment.
- Own metrics and data to drive employee satisfaction (i.e. collect frequent and measurable feedback through surveys platforms and provide outlets for employee interactions.)
- Work directly with department heads to proactively drive decision-making for the people initiatives within their respective teams.
- Develop lightweight continuous feedback and employee evaluation processes.
- Provide coaching to managers and employees with various concerns related to job performance.
- Collaborate with managers around issues related to compensation, new positions, job descriptions, salary adjustments, promotions, and transfers between groups.
- Manage our compensation and benefits strategy.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in HR with several years of experience working in a high growth SaaS company.
- You have an SHRM. A PHR certification is a plus.
- Process and detail oriented. You love to drive change within an organization and enjoy wearing many hats.
- You have experience designing and implementing lightweight and scalable programs to drive employee satisfaction, retention, and professional development.
- You have an employee first mindset. You are a true advocate for our crew.
- You have developed an extensive knowledge of employment best practices relative to employment law, performance management, and employee engagement.
We’re creating the smart office of the future. We’d love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.