Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1300 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a natural leader – you thrive in building effective teams and leveraging talent to create value for your organization. You are comfortable zeroing in and out to ensure you analyze each potential opportunity, and are able to rally your team to a shared vision. You are comfortable breaking this vision down into a clear strategy and actionable steps to align and mobilize others, driving clear results and impact. You have strong cross-functional communication, and can partner across various teams, both internally and externally. You are customer-obsessed, and can unpack the needs and wants of others. To build innovative and customized solutions and products to maximize overall performance and impact.
You have 12+ years of experience in digital media, advertising technology and marketing experience with a strong foundation of business excellence. We’d be super impressed if you have experience in the alcohol and e-commerce industry.
What the role is
As the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will play a critical leadership role at Drizly leading our Strategic Partnerships organization and being the internal champion for our suppliers and brands. Our Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for building future business plans with existing partners, and forging new relationships through strategic discussions and negotiations with the largest brands, distributors, and other key partners within the BevAlc space.
You will lead and drive the evolution of this team, our offerings and the expansion of this business to position Drizly as the leader in BevAlc performance marketing. In this role, you will create a future vision to uncover new opportunities and create value for the Drizly team. You will serve as a strategic seller and will be accountable for driving results and delivering our Strategic Partnerships Revenue and strategic goals.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the Strategic Partnerships leader across the organization, partnering with other leaders and cross-functional team members to meet sales, revenue and strategic objectives
- Transform Drizly into the leading performance marketing partner for our supplier and brand teams; Build and maintain strong external relationships
- Lead, train and coach the Strategic Partnerships cross-functional team to provide best-in-class service to our partners while creating a highly engaged and inspired team culture
- Partner with and manage the Sales and Account Management Teams and cross-functional partners in Marketing, Analytics, Product Development and Engineering to ensure cross-team strategy/program coordination and optimization. Work in tandem with external partners, including Agencies and Ad Tech to ensure alignment to organizational priorities. Manage departmental budget
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, governance and innovative guidance in all areas of Strategic Partnership programming including media programming, customer experience, marketing and ad technology, analytics, CRM and channel marketing
- Lead cross-functional stakeholders to ensure project deliverable accountability and socialization of progress; Track resources against initiatives, lead the team by tracking key metrics and demonstrating progress against goals. Ensure the team has the budget, training, resources, information, authority, and support needed to execute initiatives engaging constituents as necessary; Mentor team to articulate roles, responsibilities, set accountability and provide performance feedback
- Build relationships throughout the Drizly organization to align priorities to business objectives. Work directly with internal and external (agency, ad tech) partners, to align priorities and coordinate overall media efforts. Manage and evaluate digital processes, operations and MarTech stack for efficiencies, quality improvements and advancements
- Stay current with new technology, digital trends, solutions and competitive strategies along with the needs of our supplier and brand partners; Translate that knowledge into new marketing ideas
- Continually improve Strategic Partnerships process and operational quality standards; Manage and innovate user experience, back-end operations, data analytics, and technologies. Align with business partners on KPIs and partner with Analytics to establish program measurement plans and reporting. Work with business owners on the marketing plans, briefs, calendars and creative; Make final recommendations as necessary
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.