Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1200 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a Strategic Account Manager who excels in planning and aligning with both internal and external stakeholders and uses analytics to deliver results for your partners. You are a champion for your customers, but balance that with the management of internal stakeholders, operating in the best interest of the business. You are also an obsessively organized planner, known across teams, partners, and agencies. You instill trust and operate with integrity. This also means that you are a pro at communicating effectively and consistently meet deadlines by setting accurate expectations for multiple projects. Process- oriented, you critique existing processes and work to make them better. You always have a well-thought out plan and strategy, but are nimble and agile, comfortable with consistently iterating to test new ideas.
You have a proven track record of managing external stakeholders and have 3+ years account management experience. We’d be super impressed if you have brand-side or marketplace experience, as well as direct analytics experience.
What the role is
You are a strategic leader who excels in crafting and managing a vision. Not only can you think big picture, you break it down into actionable steps and even get your hands dirty with execution. You are a mobilizer; you instill trust in your partners, planning with and aligning cross-functional teams while rallying everyone to move towards the future vision. Bottom line, you inspire, you engage, and you leverage data in this pursuit. You also know that none of this can happen without a deep customer focus so you are able to take multiple views, and incorporate customers into your lens.
You are a leader with 12+ years of overall professional experience, 3+ years of management experience leading direct teams of 25+ and cross-functional teams of 50+. We’d be super impressed if you have retail, technology and B2B2C experience.
The person in this role will change how we do things today and we’ll be all the better for it. This role is supporting one of Drizly’s most strategic priorities and will have a direct impact on revenue.
In this role, you will:
- Own the end-to-end retailer lifecycle; accountable for growing and enhancing our retailer network while improving overall retailer and consumer experiences
- Define the future vision and strategy for our retail network in partnership with your team and internal & external partners to support Drizly’s long-term vision
- Understand marketplace dynamics and align and incentivize retailer performance to best support our consumer base and maximize growth
- Build and manage strong relationships with Drizly’s largest retailer accounts, distributors, and trade associations
- Support the selling and Account Management processes, especially related to strategic accounts
- Lead a high performing, cross-functional team across all Retailer groups today (inclusive of direct teams and partner teams)
- Define and own the strategy for third party delivery and other partners
- Be customer-first and establish a voice of customer feedback loop to our Marketing, Product, Technology, and Business Teams
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.