To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs a skilled product marketer who is passionate about technology and has a deep understanding of 3D printing applications. The ideal candidate will understand the relationship between our customer needs and our products, with ability to translate this understanding into strategies (market and product).
Join us as our Growth Marketing Manager for Demand Generation, and help us grow.
- Build and manage paid and organic lead generation campaigns with advertising partners, influencers, partner companies, and others based on data-driven hypotheses.
- Build monthly and quarterly lead generation targets by channel and develop marketing programs to deliver expected lead volume within a specified budget.
- Promote our short and long form content to new audiences in each of our target verticals while working with our creative team to design ads and other assets to support your campaigns.
- Analyze campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
- Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like cost per lead and conversion rate vs. performance and LTV, and highlight any swings.
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on online advertising or lead generation, preferably in a B2B setting
- Deep understanding of paid acquisition channels (online/offline) and excitement to learn about new ones
- Experience designing and creating display ads that convert
- A proven track record in running campaigns to lower CPL
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, Segment, Google Tag Manager.