To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs cares deeply about design. We strive to make every experience for users both simple and beautiful. If you have strong visual design skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we have the perfect challenge for you. Join us as a Graphic Designer, and help us grow.
- Conceive and implement intentional design across print and digital mediums
- Keep our visual messaging clean and consistent
- Work across product, web, and design teams on all projects
- Be responsible for the design and production of a high-volume of marketing collateral
- Have relevant industry experience in graphic or visual design
- Excellent at articulating design decisions to any audience
- Ability to think through complex questions; use your visual skills and understanding of traditional and contemporary design to create engaging answers
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Goal-oriented, driven, and ready to do self-guided work
- Comfortable working through all stages of a project (vision, planning, execution)
- A perfectionist, albeit one who can iterate efficiently to get projects done
- Can share your portfolio demonstrating expertise across multiple domains (print, web, video, whatever the right solution for the challenge at hand)
- Experience working on a technical or hardware product
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and the nuts-and-bolts of the modern web
- Studio photography
*Submitting a portfolio or examples of your work is required*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.