We’re always interested in hearing from friendly, talented folks, even if you don’t quite fit into any of our current openings. If Wistia’s values and mission excite you, let us know!
Here are some qualities we look for in Wistians, along with why we feel they are important to our team:
- You are curious and enjoy learning: We’re constantly faced with the unknown at Wistia. We value people who are inquisitive and passionate about their work.
- You are a collaborator: We’re always up for helping each other and learning from one another, and we often work in groups.
- You have strong communication skills: Explaining complex ideas in a way that anyone can understand is a daily part of our jobs. At the same time, listening with empathy is key to understanding everybody’s perspectives and requirements.
- You like to take initiative: We’re often faced with situations where the next step isn’t clear, but we’re big believers in experimenting and testing to find the best solution and learn along the way.
- You’re invigorated by the idea of a challenge: You look for new and creative ways to problem solve; you’re not too worried about failure to take a chance.
- You value inclusivity and kindness: We’re a company full of human beings who set a high standard for taking care of each other and ourselves.
Don’t try to fit yourself into a role that’s not for you. Just drop your resume here, and we’ll give you a shout if our needs align with your skills.