To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of web applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for talented web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Full Stack Software Engineer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work is highly encouraged.
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Develop user-facing front-end code, working closely with our marketing and design team to create and implement compelling user experiences
- Well-versed in building and shipping web applications in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as jQuery and Backbone
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about being inside your comfort zone, or way outside of it
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Writing and maintaining Ansible provisioning
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.