Website 6 River Systems
We want to add software engineers to our team who love to code and prefer to be in a highly collaborative environment. Our team is small, incredibly motivated and big believers in team! Everyone at 6 River brings a unique contribution to the company and its culture. We engage in high-energy exchanges on design, and develop feature functionality quickly and elegantly. We are hiring at all levels.
This is an opportunity for you to have a real impact on the creation of our automation platform and work across many areas in the tech stack. We promise you will be bragging about your job to friends and family on weekends.
In a “typical” day you could be implementing cloud and client side applications that coordinate work between mobile robots, or authoring, testing, debugging reliable, production quality source code and participate in the design and architecture of major features.
Typical things that we look for:
- Experience in developing enterprise or distributed applications
- Working knowledge of optimization methods and controls
- Self-motivated and able to achieve development goals with minimal supervision
- Commitment to rigorous testing & validation practices (we write lots of unit tests)
- Strong organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: Experience with databases, supply chain applications, and Robot Operating System (ROS)
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check if selected for employment. No recruiters or third party solicitations please.