Elemental Machines develops the Sensory Network™ that gives laboratory managers, research scientists and production managers unprecedented insight into complex processes. By gathering and synthesizing environmental data into actionable information, the Elemental Machines Sensory Network provides critical insights that improve repeatability and outcomes, saving time and money.
Our customers are addressing some of the world’s greatest challenges – curing diseases, developing revolutionary therapies, and producing innovative food sources to feed a growing global population. Elemental Machines is supporting their work – from R&D through manufacturing – with an innovative platform that monitors the lab and production environment, including critical equipment, to illustrate the impact of otherwise invisible variables.
Simply put, Elemental Machines is revolutionizing the information that teams in chemistry and biology-based environments can use to improve productivity and outcomes. With Elemental Machines, insights drive advantage.
About the Full Stack Software Engineer Role
Elemental Machines is a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a deep commitment to making our customers successful. We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who brings a strong background and creative approaches to ensuring that we meet our goals.
- Collaborate with UX on dashboards for device management, data visualizations, and complex event management.
- Develop and support REST API for web and mobile applications.
- Define, document, and execute DevOps functions
- Manage data that is continuously streamed from connected sensors
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development
- Experience with AWS compute, storage, database, networking, deployment, and security
- Experience with SQL deployment and maintenance
Nice to Have
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3.js