Come join our team!
As our first technical project manager, you’ll be tasked with building Freebird’s technical project management function. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the technical integration of Freebird’s platform with our corporate travel partners, from planning to execution.
You’ll serve as the point-person for the technical aspects of all client integrations, and we’ll be looking for you to streamline and operationalize the process as we learn and grow. You’ll work closely with tech, interface frequently with account management, sales, and client operations, and report into our Head of Product. We will look to you to work cross-functionally to understand problems and help make recommendations for product improvements, while continuing to develop and constantly optimize our onboarding processes.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own the build out of Freebird’s technical project management function.
- Become a Freebird product knowledge expert.
- Liaise with colleagues and external technical experts on a wide range of issues.
- Manage technical implementation timelines for stakeholders across multiple departments in a repeatable and scalable way (e.g., engineering, product, finance, account management, sales, client operations, etc).
- Refine our client implementation process over time and help put in place key metrics to track our progress.
Sound like you?
- You have 2-4 years experience in project management capacity, ideally with agile software development.
- You are organized, efficient, and have incredible attention to detail.
- You have a proven track records of juggling multiple projects simultaneously while keeping them all on track.
- You are excited to share project management best practices and tools with our team.
- You are a flexible thinker that loves solving difficult puzzles under pressure.
- You are an exceptional communicator.
- Bonus points: Experience working with JIRA.
Interested in learning more? Send us your resume and let us know why you want to be a part of our team!